Changing Lives

Founded in the mid-1970s by innovative educator, musician and kinesiologist Robin Wes, The Little Gym® is now the leading children’s enrichment company and offers a unique business franchise opportunity. Robin’s idea was simple – to create a non-competitive, nurturing environment where children could explore their physical development, while also growing socially, emotionally and intellectually. Today, his original vision serves as a springboard for life’s adventures and a fun franchise opportunity.

Growth Chart

1976 – The Little Gym concept is born as Robin Wes opens his first gym

1992 – The Little Gym begins franchising

2000 – Alexander de Wit opens the first The Little Gym in Europe in Waterloo, Belgium

2008 – Over 300 locations in 25 countries

2019 – Expansion reaches six continents with European locations in 10 countries

Estimated Costs

The initial investment includes your entrance fee. You are awarded a geographical territory for a 10-year term and you receive full access to The Little Gym Europe curriculum, tools and services developed over the past 40 years. You will receive our comprehensive training and the full support of a business consultant. These are only the headlines in your comprehensive pre-opening support package to give you every opportunity to get off to a great start.

Management Fee

As a member of the network, you will contribute an 8% service management fee on your gross monthly revenue. This ensures your continued support via your business consultant and the entire support team, access to all existing tools and services as well as the continuous development and evolution of the brand to ensure you continue to offer the world’s leading Motor Skill Program for children.

Marketing Fund

There is a 1% contribution of gross monthly revenue to the network’s marketing fund. This provides you with cutting-edge marketing tools and know-how, to continually grow your business.


Should you intend to finance your business through a bank loan you would need to have available a minimum of 30% capital infusion of the total investment, with the remaining 70% being funded by the bank or alternative.

Earning Potential

As with any other business, the success of your The Little Gym® is largely dependent on you, your aspirations and how you run your business. The Little Gym® of Europe offers you a strong brand with comprehensive tools and support to give you an outstanding platform for success. As with all franchise opportunities there are no guarantees of success, however, experience shows from recent openings over the past five years that a good performer can expect to reach operational break even before the end of the first year of trading. During the selection process we help you build a full picture specific to your territory to enable you to establish if The Little Gym® meets your expectations.

Would You Like to Know More?

Receive more information about this franchise opportunity direct from the franchisor by clicking the link below:

Add to Request List There is no cost or obligation associated with this service.

Key Facts:

Available across the UK
Business Type:
Minimum Investment:
Training Provided:
Part time:
Number Of Outlets:
In Business Since:
Funding Support:
BFA Membership:
Member - Expanding
Complete Your Request